Austin Psychoanalytic welcomes all licensed mental health professionals, as well as graduate students enrolled in academic mental health programs, to become society members and learn more about psychoanalytic theory, practice, and research.
Austin Psychoanalytic membership provides an opportunity to:
- Become part of a community of clinicians with an interest in studying psychoanalytic theory and its application in various forms of mental health treatment.
- Obtain continuing education credits (CEs) for attendance at monthly programs, classes, and conferences.
- Pay reduced fees for all ASPP conferences.
- Be included in the ASPP Membership Directory on the website
- Graduate students receive substantially reduced membership and conference fees to encourage participation in ASPP educational offerings and involvement in the psychoanalytic mental health community.